What's new

Hugo Naturals Mexican Lime & Bergamot Bar Soap

This is a suprisingly great shaving soap that lathers quickly and easily. The scent is great and for the price I think the efficacy is really quite good. And yes, it does microwave and conform to any bowl you might want to use. I am anxious to try their many scents. Am quite pleased.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
I also reviewed the Patchouli soap with similar results. Assuming the soap you reviewed has similar ingredients, it can be easily microwaved to conform to a shape -you might not need to grate it.

On the negative side, I found this soap doesn't last as long as other shave soaps. I really think it gives a lovely lather though and very nice for shaving.
Picked it up yesterday at supermaket; really moist, slick, cushiony, comfortable shave. Grated it into a plastic screw top container. First shave this morning. Love the smell -- lasting and strong. I will definitely be trying some of their other scents. Here's their description and a link to the manufacturer's website:

"Handcrafted from cruelty-free ingredients, our luxurious soap produces a rich, creamy lather that pampers the skin while it cleans. Enriched with a nourishing blend of jojoba, shea butter, vegetable glycerin, botanical extracts and essential oils."

http://www.hugonaturals.com/cart/pr...id=45&osCsid=8f171eca10e6a5b05a00a05b480687fa

Just wanted to add a quick note on a couple of other scents I've tried:

1: Spearmint -- wonderfully strong spearmint scent; performs just like the lime and bergamot soap.

2: Lemon Verbena -- looks different from the other two and doesn't perform well; scent was very weak, lathers fine, but not slick or moisturizing.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)