What's new

HoneyBee Spas Goats Milk Soap

I tried these soaps when I ordered some shaving soaps.The full size bath bars are 3.75 oz. and are sold as 2-for 3.95.
The soap is very simply packaged in shrink wrap and a printed label is applied. I am told by Sue, of the 75 varieties of this soap offered the most commonly ordered by men are;
Old Spice, Coolwater for Men, Sandalwood, Sandalwood Vanilla, and Drakkar.

The ingredients are the same over the line for all soaps-
Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Goats Milk, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Triethanolamine, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance Oil and Color.

As is the case with most homemade soaps of this type the soap is somewhat softer than compared to commercial double and tripled milled soaps.
The soaps are very consistent in appearance and finish.
The HBS soaps are very easy to lather and make copious amounts of fragrant suds.
The soap left me feeling super clean and fresh and my skin was not slick like a super moisturized soap or dried out like a commercial bath bar.

OLD SPICE, LEMON VERBENA, SANDALWOOD, FRESH CUT ROSES are the varieties of the HBS soap that I have tried - all made with goats’ milk, which has moisturizing properties and is rich in essential vitamins.
I like all the soaps but the hot humid weather has brought out a favorite for me–it’s the Lemon–Verbena soap. Very refreshing,it has an incredible fresh scent, lemon can be a tricky scent. I often feel it’s artificial and over the top-
Sue has done it again! This one is tops!
Any way you look at it these soaps are a fantastic product at a very reasonable price.:biggrin:

Resource

Discussion post
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
I have three of these so far; Forest Pine, Vetyver and Lime.

Gentlemen, these are terrific bath soaps. For a mere few bucks you get a huge 6.5oz bath bar that lasts quite a while. I should preface that I use A LOT of suds in the shower, and often take two or three showers a day. That's saying a lot. Price is a 10.

These soaps, along with her shaving soaps, certainly don't skimp on the lather. This stuff looks almost good enough to shave with. It is slick, shiny and thick and it's a SHOWER soap. I am a real stickler for a good lather, and these certainly don't disappoint.

The scent is the best part. These smell fantastic. The Vetyver, every man should try. This is not your typical vetiver but still has a wonderful musky, grassy and fresh smell to it. The Forest Pine is awesome. The Lime is equally good, smelling like a lime sorbet.

These leave no soapy residue, and clean with the best of them. I am very, very satisfied with these soaps.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)