What's new

Hermes Equipage cologne

Equipage by Hermes is a cologne I have used for 30 years. In fact, I use it as an aftershave because the smell is quite delicate and does not remain heavy as many colognes do. The unfortunate part of this is that it is very expensive, about $120 in an atomizer bottle. I got started on this when I used to spend a lot of time in Paris on business and have continued using it throughout the years because it is the only cologne with an odor I like. Hermes also makes and Equipage after shave but it is thin in retention and no better at closing my skin than the cologne. I have been in St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands where I buy two or three bottles each time I am there because the price is about $70 a bottle. Unlike some companies Hermes products are rarely sold at duty free shops in airports or other locations. St. Thomas is primarily an entirely duty free city so it is available there. The price in Paris is not much different than the price in the US, Canada, most places in Europe or Asia.
Top Bottom