What's new

Herban Cowboy Dusk

This review really applies to their Cucumber/Carrot balm.

I really like the product and don't consider it greasy. For me it actually keeps my face well moisturized all day. I gave some to my dad and he puts it on his head as well. As others have said, you don't need to use a lot. That's where the greasy feeling probably comes from.

In a nut shell, I like it. Being a deer hunter I could care less that it's a Vegan product, but I like the light Cucumber scent, moisturizing properties, and the price- $6.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I like it. I probably wouldn't buy it again, because I want a longer lasting scent - but I know not every one likes that. Only use a tiny amount - like the previous poster said, it is very very rich. if I use more than a pea size, the lotion is too much and can't be rubbed entirely in.

Cheap, and organic.

I use this with Thayer's Lavendar Witchhazel - good combo.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
I bought a bottle/tube of Herban Cowboy Dusk at Whole Foods for Around $6. I find the scent wonderful, it reminded me of Giorgio of Beverly Hills when I sampled it, and as I love Giorgio, I bought it. The first thing I noticed when I applied it was that it could leave my face feeling greasy if I over indulged in the stuff. I lessened the amount on future shaves, but it still left my face a little greasy, though not so much I couldn't live with it. I feel it fights razor burn effectively for a non-cooling after shave. It works as a moisturizer if only because of the greasy residue it leaves behind. It is non-alcohol so it has no burn at all. I think the scent is wonderful, and this is probably the main reason why it is on my sink.
It is a good product that is organic and cruelty-free (so it reads).
View attachment 7173

View attachment 7174
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)