What's new

Heno de Pravia soap

Also a big fan of Heno de Pravia, Ive been lucky enough to find it at Ross for about $1 apiece in the 3-pack. Very nice soap with a wonderful scent.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Great scent. It is very popular in Little Havana, Miami FLa and easy to find
I first received a sample of this soap when I ordered online from http://www.scheerwinkel.nl, which is a Dutch shavingshop. Ever since I had this tiny sample I was simply blown away by it's scent.
Apparently the story goes that one day in 1903, Salvador Gal a Spanyard and founder of Gal Perfumes, passed through the small village of Pravia. And was blown away by the scent of freshly cut hay. From that moment he was obsessed by making a perfume with that scent.

Now I know what you think, why would anyone like to smell like hay. But this scent is so unusually fantastic. This is an excellent Spanish soap ,it has a fresh herbal character of unisex nature by todays standards. Also it has a slight baby-powder/clean soap quality but there's something else that is just lovely.
This is far, far from power. This is humility and sweetness. I never smelled anything like it. It makes me smile.

The price was € 6,00 for 3 bars of soap (125 gr each). So pricewise you wont be hustled.

This soap is made of a 100% natural ingredients , it contains the following ingredients: sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kernelate, water, glycerin, sodium chloride, dipropylene glycol, doium etidronate, linalool, coumarin, eugenol, cotronellol, cinnamyl alcohol, geraniol.
All of which to me say nothing, except glycerine.

My skin feels fresh and moisturized after bathing, it isn't the most moisturizing soap in the world. But it's better than any gel soap I've ever used.

The only bad thing I can come up with is that this soap comes in a paper wrapping. But who cares right ?

I'm in love with this scent, and I would advise everyone to give this a try.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)