What's new

Harry's Shave Cream

Item Description

An Organic blend of items that Harry's uses for a great and refreshing shave cream, scented with organic peppermint.

Latest reviews

Pros: Smells nice, does what it's supposed to do
Cons: Expensive, doesn't last long
Harry's has the best cartridge shaving system around, IMO, but the cream is just kind of meh to me. It does what it's supposed to do, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. It's on the pricey side, a tube doesn't last long, and I didn't find it very good in the latherability department.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Good Smell, Good Lather
Cons: Pump style bottle ejects far to much and hard to control
It's a quality product no doubt, my biggest issue is the dispersal of the product out of the manual pump container. There is simply no easy way to control the amount of cream coming out no matter how gentle the pump is pressed. What I normally end up with is enough foam for 3-4 passes sitting in my hand when all I really required is 1 pass with a fusion razor.

The smell, latherability and conditioning is top rate but I will only give a 7 rating because at 8 bucks a bottle this stuff won't last long, whereas for the same price a tube of Creamo would last me 3-4 months.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Slickness, refreshing feel on face, amazing but subtle scent,
Cons: A bit pricey for the small amount, lathers well but needs some skill
I love every product by harry's, and their cream is no different. The feel is very refreshing and it renews my skin. The trick is to use this for a 'proper' shave. As a 'on the run cream' it is a bit tricky. Use it in the hot shower if you're in a rush. If you have the proper time, pre-shave oil, hot towel and proper application to the face with a brush does the trick and lathers well. The feeling and the peppermint scent is unbelievable.

The price is the only thing that gets me, it is a small tube for the money but it is still worth it. This will be my go-to cream from now on.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)