What's new

Grooming Lounge Some Hair Cream

Item Description

I had given up for a long time on any hair care products because my scalp was very sensitive and I detested the "wet look". I had kept my head shaved for years and recently decided to grow it out. I purchased some of this hair creme and it worked great. A good hold that lasts. My biggest concern in purchasing this product is that is would irritate my scalp but it has not been a problem at all. It does moisturize my hair a bit. There is no real scent which for me is a plus. The packaging is nothing exceptional but does a good job of only dispensing what you need. The one drawback may be the price at $18. I think the tube will last me a good while.

Latest reviews

I had given up for a long time on any hair care products because my scalp was very sensitive and I detested the "wet look". I had kept my head shaved for years and recently decided to grow it out. I purchased some of this hair creme and it worked great. A good hold that lasts. My biggest concern in purchasing this product is that is would irritate my scalp but it has not been a problem at all. It does moisturize my hair a bit. There is no real scent which for me is a plus. The packaging is nothing exceptional but does a good job of only dispensing what you need. The one drawback may be the price at $18. I think the tube will last me a good while.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)