What's new

Givenchy Pi

This was my favorite back about 5-6yrs ago. I still have a 1/2 bottle but very rarely wera it as it reminds me of a past relastionship with my g/f. Wore it today for the first time in a while and did get a good comment on my scent! I would recommend it!!!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
This is not the scent that I want other guys to wear (since I wear it)

It is an oriental scent that seems to go really well with my personal body chemistry...and has a vanilla finish that I can smell at the end of the day.

I get comments on it all the time, and have gotten positive physical reactions to it from the fairer sex :)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Not an all time favourite, but its unique and intersting. Certainly something for a casual evening out during the cool weather
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
Fragrance Description:

Pi Cologne by Givenchy, Launched by the design house of givenchy in 1999, pi is classified as a refined, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of a fresh scent of light citrus, in combination with a strong woodsy aroma, with a low note of vanilla. It is recommended for evening wear.

If you enjoy woodsy fragrances, this is right up your alley. It's very warm with a lingering vanilla scent. I enjoy this on occasion, but definitely not all of the time.

Price: In the $40 to $50 dollar range.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power