What's new

Gillette shaving cream

Item Description

Gillette shaving cream is sold in the Netherlands by a few large drugstore chains and most supermarkets. This cream comes boxed in a 100ml tube. The price is somewhere in the 2 - 3 euro range depending on where you buy it. Reading the tube this cream seems to be marketed for the German, Dutch/Belgian, Italian, French, Greek, Portugese and Spanish markets. It is a Procter & Gamble UK product but the tube nor the box states where this cream is made.

When I first used this cream I was instantly surprised by the scent. It is hard to describe what it exactly smells like but in any case, it smells classy and reminds me of some of the more expensive English creams I have used. I would not at all be surprised if this cream is made in England by one of the higher-end brands and then re-branded for Gillette.

When lathered up it creates a thick and very slick surface on which the blade glides effortlessly. Because of its great moisturizing properties, this cream can be used without the use of any after shave product. In all this is a top class cream that does the job very well, I highly recommend it.

Latest reviews

canoesota;1862006 said:
I saw some Gillette Lemon Lime Shave Cream for sale on ebay. The seller says that it is made in Lebanon. Here is a picture of the packaging.

proxy.php

I get this in India imported from Lebanon and is a very good scent. It lathers a noche below the godrej and other Indian creams, but in regular rotation.
I saw some Gillette Lemon Lime Shave Cream for sale on ebay. The seller says that it is made in Lebanon. Here is a picture of the packaging.

proxy.php
I went to buy it, but I didn't because at least for me the smell was really bad.

I bought a Wilkinson cream instead

Item information

Added by
blade08
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from blade08

Top Bottom