What's new

Gillette Sensor 3-blade disposable

Item Description

On a business trip, realized I had forgotten my razor, bought a Gillette Sensor 3-blade disposable. cheap, and you can throw it away at the end of the trip.
First part of the shave went just fine: lathered up with Proraso. Picked up the razor and started to shave, using B&B method of successive passes. Not quite as sharp as my Feather blade in a Merkur HD. I could hear the hairs being cut, and there was a bit more resistance than I would encounter from any of my DE's.
But here's the thing: after the usual number of passes, my face was smooth. And now the shocker: Proraso a/s splash. Nice bracing feeling, absolutely no sting or burn.
Throughout the day, no irritation whatsoever, and regrowth has been somewhat slower than with my DE.
Conclusion: this is one heck of a razor. It does a fine job. We can argue against it because of the cost, the environment, what have you. But the shave is absolutely top notch.

Latest reviews

Actually, my blade of choice before switching to DEs. Still have it in the shower for "in a hurry" shaving (since I'm still new and haven't perfected my DE technique) and for travel (same reason). Best of the modern disposables, in my opinion.
Grip
3.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
3.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
4.00 star(s)
Ive been using these for a few years, as far as disposables go i like it and it doesnt break the bank.
I agree, and if I remember right the cartridge does come off. I love the Sensor 3 cartridges and have used them on my HeadBlade as well, definitely a top notch shave like you said.

Item information

Added by
ravkesef
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Safety Razors (Reviews)

More from ravkesef

Top Bottom