What's new

Gillette Lemon-Lime shaving cream

Item Description

I used this shaving cream for more than a month now and must have ~20 shaves left in the tube. Time to review!

Price : Very cheap even for an imported product. I paid ~ $3 AUD for it. Which is very good IMO.
Quality: Good cream were you have a very rich consistency and texture. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's like TOBS or GFT but certainly better than Ingams.
Scent: A bit chemical but the first item that jump on your nose is Lime.
Latherability: Very good lather every time!
Efficacy: Very easy to work with, require a "normal" amount of water
Moisturizing Properties: Skin feels good afterward!
Packaging: Like Proraso, I broke the cap off so that's why I've been working on that cream for a full month now! Other than that, regular metallic tube, plastic cap, OK in my books!

Conclusion: I would buy the product again if I have to as it works well. I don't think it will be anytime soon as I'm looking at moving toward soaps but if Gillette is thinking of making a Soap version, I would give it a try for sure!

Latest reviews

I used this shaving cream for more than a month now and must have ~20 shaves left in the tube. Time to review!

Price : Very cheap even for an imported product. I paid ~ $3 AUD for it. Which is very good IMO.
Quality: Good cream were you have a very rich consistency and texture. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's like TOBS or GFT but certainly better than Ingams.
Scent: A bit chemical but the first item that jump on your nose is Lime.
Latherability: Very good lather every time!
Efficacy: Very easy to work with, require a "normal" amount of water
Moisturizing Properties: Skin feels good afterward!
Packaging: Like Proraso, I broke the cap off so that's why I've been working on that cream for a full month now! Other than that, regular metallic tube, plastic cap, OK in my books!

Conclusion: I would buy the product again if I have to as it works well. I don't think it will be anytime soon as I'm looking at moving toward soaps but if Gillette is thinking of making a Soap version, I would give it a try for sure!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)