What's new

Gillette Clean & Refreshing Shampoo

Item Description

This has become my "go to" shampoo. I always liked the cooling tingle of tea tree shampoos, but the cost always seemed a little steep. Some time back I picked up a bottle of this stuff at Target ($3.59 for a 12.2oz bottle) and have been enjoying it ever since. I recently picked up a few other shampoos to try out, but I am not sure if any will be able to beat this stuff as the bang for the buck ratio is so high.

This shampoo has menthol in it. This lends to a very cooling lather, which gives your scalp a nice tingle that lasts. I usually feel the cooling well into my shave (right after my shower). I love the scalp tingle!

Oh did I mention the scent is excellent?

Latest reviews

D
This has become my "go to" shampoo. I always liked the cooling tingle of tea tree shampoos, but the cost always seemed a little steep. Some time back I picked up a bottle of this stuff at Target ($3.59 for a 12.2oz bottle) and have been enjoying it ever since. I recently picked up a few other shampoos to try out, but I am not sure if any will be able to beat this stuff as the bang for the buck ratio is so high.

This shampoo has menthol in it. This lends to a very cooling lather, which gives your scalp a nice tingle that lasts. I usually feel the cooling well into my shave (right after my shower). I love the scalp tingle!

Oh did I mention the scent is excellent?
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)