What's new

Gillette ASB sensitive skin

I picked this up whole sale at about 2,98 euro's tax included for the 100 ml tube. Like the scent and how it makes my face feel after a shave. For me better than NIVEA, which I used to have. Now I use this one and am happy with it. No parabens, no alcohol :thumbup1: Try it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
i bought this in 75ml. plastic tube.Well i'm not very satisfy.For my skin it's not fight very well razor burn.The smell is just like others Gillette stuff-very,very chemical,plastic and unnatural.Also the smell is little overpowered for my nose.I don't understand why all Gillette skin care products have the same smell without exclusion.This is very bad.For my skin Nivea products(ASB and gel) works much,much better,especially nivea aftershave balm for sensitive skin:thumbup:.Nivea stuff fight razor burn much better from this gillette.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
1.00 star(s)
Several days ago I bought this particular ASB.

After reading the ingredients and finding out that no Paraben was included, I decided to buy it.

PRICE = At 6,96 euros I believe that it is a very good deal for 100ml of aftershave balm.

QUALITY = Although the balm is a bit "watery" and not so creamy, the results were just great. It was absorbed quickly leaving a nice cooling sensation, it was moisturizing and it fought effectively razor burns and irritations (although my shaving technique has been evolved since I first shaved with a DE razor, so I can't fully identify if it is my technique or the ASB more responsible that my face was smooth and clear). It must be also noted that NO ALCOHOL is included.

SCENT = IMO it is one of the best. It lasts abt 20-30 minutes and leaves a pleasant cooling feeling.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)