What's new

Giant size

Pros: Smells nice, lathers well
A very nicely-scented (rosy) soap which lathers quite easily and performs well. I find it to be very similar to Klar Kabinett soap in many ways.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: lather, scent
Cons: price, availability
Summary: Tried it yesterday, I was impressed. Immediately noticeable quality. Good value for 11$ but not more than that. Will be adding it to my rotation. Give it a shot.

I'm surprised that it hasn't been previously reviewed on B&B because this soap is apparently an old brand.

8/10 because I was impressed by its quality on the first try (I had low expectations), but wouldn't give it a 10 because there definitely are better products out there.

I impulse bought this puck (ssad) at a rip-off razor store in a suburban mall: saw it, smelled it, bought it, used it the same night, happy man ;-) . It seems hard to find on the net.

The packaging is simple but adequate since the puck is wrapped in clear plastic and sealed with a logo sticker.

The puck richly and smoothly smells like flowers/coconut butter (non-masculine scent). The lather, however, smells lighter/fainter, which isn't overwhelming (a good thing). The scent lightly remains on the skin after rinsing.

Quick and easy lather, nice cushion and glide, very slow to dry, and rinses off easily.

Decent moisturising properties: for my stubborn skin (excessive dryness resulting in chalkiness after every shave), it managed to reduce the ailment.

I like it!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing