What's new

Geo F Trumpers Sylvestor

Item Description

The scent of this cologne is very old fasioned, most would probably say dated. That said it has a majestic, complex quality that is quite enjoyable, and if "vintage" is your thing, I imagine this cologne will be right up your street. Curzon street to be precise...

The topnotes are mostly floral, hard to pick out any specifics, but there's a bit of orange flower here. Is there the faintest whiff of lime when you put it on?
The heart seems quite spicy, with a spicy sweetness to it that is quite pleasant- not sickly or saccharine at all. There must be some moss in here too, something green and herbal going on.

The base is cedarwood or something similar- almost incence like, resiny.

I find this cologne very complex, hard to pick out the various scents. I like the herbal qualities, and the spicy take this has on the fougere style. But I don't think I'll be wearing it often- maybe if I could be transported back to the 1920's...

Latest reviews

The scent of this cologne is very old fasioned, most would probably say dated. That said it has a majestic, complex quality that is quite enjoyable, and if "vintage" is your thing, I imagine this cologne will be right up your street. Curzon street to be precise...

The topnotes are mostly floral, hard to pick out any specifics, but there's a bit of orange flower here. Is there the faintest whiff of lime when you put it on?
The heart seems quite spicy, with a spicy sweetness to it that is quite pleasant- not sickly or saccharine at all. There must be some moss in here too, something green and herbal going on.

The base is cedarwood or something similar- almost incence like, resiny.

I find this cologne very complex, hard to pick out the various scents. I like the herbal qualities, and the spicy take this has on the fougere style. But I don't think I'll be wearing it often- maybe if I could be transported back to the 1920's...
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
1.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Steerpike
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Steerpike

Top Bottom