What's new

Geo F Trumpers Sample Pack

After reading about this offer, I too ordered 2 sample packs, and am pleased to say they arrived in Canada very quickly, exactly as has been described here. There was a fair amount of overlap in the sample bags, but what a great offer, and a wonderful variety to sample. Some of the choices haven't grabbed me, but it has been fun lathering with my son in the morning, and letting him decide which creams to try while he shaves with his plastic spiderman razor.
They've hit on something here, and there are definitely a couple of products I'll be ordering in the near future.
Scott
(SjhC)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
1.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)
I order this sample pack the other week to try some of Trumpers products and I was very pleased at the selection of products I received. I didn't get a sample of their Rose scented shaving cream, but I did receive three samples of their skin food(coral, lemon, and sandalwood) and this is a great product. The drawstring bag that the samples came in was a nice touch and large enough to hold not only these samples, but all the other samples that i have collected and the Trumpers logo looks nice on the bag.
The cream samples aren't as large as a few of the other companies that I have received samples from, but there is plenty there to really get a feel for the product through multiple shavings.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
1.00 star(s)
Usefulness
4.00 star(s)
Performance
4.00 star(s)
I also ordered this sample pack, i it's a gret idea from trumpers to offer this. and no shipping charge!!!!! i also noticed that T&H has sample pack of their creams and balms, and IMHO is much better than trumpers. It has all of their fragrances in creams and balms, but costs more. In my trumpers pack i got the almond, rose, coconut and limes cream, but i didn't get the skin foods, which are the best trumpers products... but, nevertheless, a great thing to offer to customers...
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
1.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
1.00 star(s)
Hi all, this is my first review here on B&B so I'll do my best to add value.
I utterly concur with the above review. I have been wet shaving for about 15 years but have only recently got around to DE shaving. I started out with a cheap plastic wilkinson sword model before moving on to a Parker 90R. I have to commend Trumpers for coming up with this fantastic idea. I too have been investing a lot of money in trying to find a suitable shave cream for my dry skin and once I have tried it once or twice and found it unsuitable, it seems a great waste. With this sample pack I have to pleasure of trying out many different high-end products before deciding which one is for me, IF ONLY OTHER MANUFACTURERS WOULD TRY THIS STRATERGY! I'm still trying to find a cream that doesn't drag, more a fault with my skin rather than the product hence the low performance mark.

I had a slightly different selection of creams to the above review, I got GFT but not Almond and I had a different selection of colognes (which I'm not keen on anyway) But for only £4 inc delivery, you really can't go wrong!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
2.00 star(s)
I ordered the Trumpers sample pack on Monday and it had arrived by Wednesday. It costs £4 for us UK people but even less at only $3.50 for you US folk (since you guys don't have to pay VAT), and still no delivery charge.

It arrived in a bubble wrap bag which I tore open and inside was a canvas bag and inside that were individually wrapped mini-jars of shaving creams; Almond, Coconut, Violet and Rose. 3 bottles of skin food; Coral, Limes and Sandalwood. And 6 vials of cologne; 2 x extract of Limes, 2 x Quinine, Curzon and Portugal.

I haven't tried all the different products as yet but they all smell pretty good and considering this is Trumpers I would imagine they will be the best quality.

I have to say this is a fantastic idea, one I would love to see adopted by more companies. There are a number of different products I would like to try but when you have to spend £10-15 plus on the full size and you may find out it's not suitable for you it's a lot of money to potentially throw away.

This is a high quality sample and would also make a nice little extra gift for that someone special (our better halves please take note). Highly recommended.

Regards Admak75
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
1.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance