What's new

Geo F. Trumper Milk of Flowers Cologne

I would have to agree. This scent is definitely very feminine. When it first goes on, I get almost a sickly sweet smell from it which I feel does not belong in a man's cologne. This does die down as it dries, but it is still a little too feminine for me. As with other Trumper's colognes, it is of good quality, but is far too pricey.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
This is called a "cologne and body spray" by Trumpers and the scent is a very light and almost feminine smell that reminds of mof the 90's unisex scent craze led by Calvin Klein.

Price: I think this is a little too expensive, especially when compared to like scents.

Quality: Like all Trumper's products, this cologne is of solid but not necessarily exceptional quality.

Packaging: Good but not fantastic.

Scent: I'm really not a fan. Milk of Flowers is the name and it definitely has a light flowery scent. That may be fine for some guys but just not me.

Complexity: There is a lot of complexity to the scent. Regardless of whether I liked it or not I could tell that there is an entire bouquet of floral scents.

Staying Power: Not much. If I put it on at 7:00 AM, it's gone by between 9:00 and 10:00 the same morning..
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)