What's new

Geo. F. Trumper Eau de Cologne

Item Description

Eau de Cologne is another of Trumper's fabulous scents that I was fortunate enough to get in their sampler pack. Personally, I think this is one of my favorite scents from them. I personally really liked Astor and Spanish Leather too but I liked Eau de Cologne for a completely different reason. The scent is great. It's a light lemony floral scent with woody undertones but that's not what I liked. I like it because it's one of the most subtle scents I've ever worn. It truely defines the idea of a cologne complimenting the man instead of defining him.

As with most of Trumper's scents, the quality, packaging, and staying power are top notch but it's a little on the pricey side.

All in all, I think this is a great cologne and highly recommend it.

Latest reviews

Dave-itt;702400 said:
i enjoy it. For some reason it reminds me of champagne, or at least the smell... it's bright and sparkles. it is short-lived, but lasts much longer than trumper's limes. The scent is different types of Neroli (orange flower), which is citrus-y, but smells nothing like oranges. Clean, and smells of youth and class. Subtle, but present. I agree with the reviewer that it complements, but does not dominate. sort of scent you can wear with a white shirt, fresh and summery.

Typing this response lasts longer that GFT Limes. It is the shortest lasting scent I've ever tried.
Excellent citrusy and orange blossom opening. Very sharp, straightforward and refreshing on initial dosing. For an EdC and citrus scent the longevity is decent, but something that if you wanted to smell all day would require multiple dosings. Somewhat of musky undertones remain after several hours, but the citrus is long gone after 30-60 minutes.

I could see myself reaching for this after a weekend afternoon workout shower to relax for the remainder of the day. Not quite sure if it is bottle worthy, but definitely worth owning a small decant to keep around.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
1.00 star(s)
The scent is really not for me. To femanine for my taste and smells to "fruity". It only lasts 30 min. max. Even tried applying it over unscented lotion and still does not last. Not my favorite out of the samples which by the way are a steal for only $4. USD including shipping from London!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
0.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
1.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
BigRich
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from BigRich

Top Bottom