What's new

[Full Metal Jacket]

Pros: comfortable, noise reducing, good sound balance
These earphones/earbuds reproduce all kinds of music with amazing clarity and balance. They can produce some heavy bass, but also reproduce high and mid-range sounds with great precision. The sound isolation on these is "passive" and quite good; in fact, it is so good that you can listen at lower volumes (= good for the ears!). They come with a zippered case and three sizes of ear gels. They also feature a lifetime warranty and are even partially covered for "aggressive wear" issues. The company stands behind the warranty...I got partial warranty coverage when my cat chewed up one of the wires and caused one of the earbuds to malfunction. Now that's some great customer service! Their website offers free shipping on everything with NO minimum. I use mine with an iPod and they sound great even without the iPod's equalizer...and I am a music fan who loves to hit the loudness controls (e.g., increased bass). Very highly recommended (and a big step up from Skullcandy's Smokin' Buds, which are also quite good).
Price
4.00 star(s)
Value
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
xa_sc_review_field_title.fit_&_finish
5.00 star(s)