What's new

Fresh Lem-musk

Pros: Fresh lemon scent.
I'm relatively new to frags and am trying to avoid developing full-blown AD (but quickly failing). My small collection is mainly fall and winter scents so I started looking into something I can wear for summer. I'm not into florals, but like citrus, so that is where I started looking. I tried this scent and knew immediatly it was for me. Simply put, it is lemon. Just lemon. Not powdery, not syrupy, and not biting. Just a nice lemon. It's a very linear scent, which is why I like it. Longevity is good, at least 4 hours on me, usually longer. Also, solid bottle with a good atomizer. I think it would be hard to "over do it" with this one.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
To date, this is the best summer-citrus fragrance I own. I have tried a lot of different lime colognes, mainly avoiding lemon because of it's "tartness", but I believe Bigelow has tamed the tart.

Price rating is a solid 10 due to how much i like the stuff.

I believe it to a be a high quality scent, it is a bigelow product after all.

It came in a manilla box, cradled inside by cardboard. This was the first fragrance I have bought that I was impressed by the box actually.

The atomizer is very good, it gets a 10. I have had no issues with it so far. Consistent volume every time, very nice.

Scent lingers and slowly dwindles for about 8 hours, until it is almost non-existent.

Scent and complexity: Scent is the main reason we buy the juice, so here's my take on Bigelow's Lemon. Right at the start, you get a mellow, but firm bite of lemon. Not as sharp as lemon pledge or industrial grade cleaning supplies, it still packs a firm but fair bite of lemon. It only takes a few minutes for the subtle musk to cut in and slow things down a bit. After that first 30 minutes it really relaxes, into a creamy and soft lemon :thumbup1:, gently over-taken by the sweetness of white musk scent. I could faintly notice it as I left work, so it lasted a good 7-8 hours. The scent is a bit on the light airy side, like think more mids and treble and less base. That, IMHO, makes it a great summer scent. Solid 8

I can understand that not everyone is into citrus scents, but seeing that summer is right around the bend, I wanted to get this review up on air just to give you all a general idea of it, and if you might like it. If you like subtle citrus scents with a twist of musk, this one is a good one.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)