What's new

Flying Eagle

So very cheep, but you get what you pay for. The blade is not terribly sharp and leaves much to be desired. Did not remove the hair after multiple multiple passes, do not recommend. Now I am stuck with 19 of the darn blades maybe i'll peel carrots with a cheep razor. Do not waste your money even the $1 they cost it is a waste. Does shave and if you lather correctly will not pull but do not buy.

:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

edit: its worse than I thought, don't touch this blade, after 2 shaves it is more than done.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Longevity
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Sharpness
0.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
1.00 star(s)
I just tried one, as I'm always in for a bargain :wink: In my Rotbart 2000, with Godrej Delux Lather it gave a very acceptable shave. I would say something like Super-Max SS. Clean, comfortable and not too much irritation. Worth a try. After all they are not the number 1 blade in China for nothing.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
I find these yield one good shave in a slant.
I found it painful to shave with these blades in my Merkur long handle HD, even after prepping with Proroso pre-shave and my best shaving cream. After quite a bit of noisy ineffectual tugging and scraping on half my face I gave up trying to get a smooth shave and swapped in my standby Lord blades to get a smooth shave.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Sharpness
0.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
0.00 star(s)