What's new

Floris Limes EdT

Austin;921508 said:
Save your money and get Taylors Victorian Limes. It will last a lot longer.

Couldn't agree more.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
Better than any other lime style cologne that I known. Fresh scent, not only lime, I think that other citric scents are present (lemon, mandarin,..), and some light flower scents. Simple and quality bottle, the atomizer works great. For me is my favorite summer scent
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
I knew it wasnt going to be the best Edt I've ever used, but I was suprised at the lack of depth and staying power. I expected some light undertones or middle notes or something... anything, it is Floris after all...

But for $60 its not a bad deal, but if I had paid the MSRP of $100 I would be very dissapointed.

I'm gonna go with something else next time I need citrus/lime even if its a lot more.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
0.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
Save your money and get Taylors Victorian Limes. It will last a lot longer.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
I was looking for a nice lime scent and happened across Floris. With that nameI couldn't go wrong, right?

I didn't.

First off, if you are expecting a long lasting scent, this isn't it. Citrus just plain doesn't last, and EdTs don't last either. Put them together and you have a scent that, umm, doesn't last! :biggrin:

But here is the beauty of this scent. First off it's a nice, light lime scent. Very clean and pure. I love it. Its not overpowering in any way.

If it's starting to fade on you, spray on some more. It's an Eau de Toilette after all - meant tt be used as a refresher and it excels at that. There is no complexity to the scent and that is fine with me. It won't overwhelm you, so don't worry about applying too much.

Price is moderate to high. While the $56 (from Vintage Blades ) price tag isn't exactly in the drugstore cologne range, it's nto expensive compared to high end colognes. This is offset by possibly heavier use, but I think it's a fair rpice for what you get.

The EdT comes nicely boxd, in an attractive glass bottle and nice atomizer. If you like lime, you should like this.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)