What's new

Floid Sandolor

I got my Sandolor today and wondering about the quantity to be used and if I have to wait some minutes ,let it dry, before lathering?

Thanks

Tam
I totally agree with Marco. I use it regularly for smooth shaves
Floid Sandolor is a fantastic pre-shave gel made in Italy (Bologna) by The Colomer Group. It is a relatively new product developed for professional use and it’s currently very popular among Italian Master Barbers. This gel is, in my opinion, outstanding. It has to be applied to the face before lathering up. Once applied, its unique formulation allows to soften the wiskers, to protect the skin from the blade and to improve the overall performance of your shaving cream, creating an extra layer of lubrication. Furthermore, it will not give you any kind of oily sensation, it will not clog your razor and it will rinse out easily. If you have sensitive skin, heavy beard or simply little time to prep, this lotion can certainly be a great help. Availability of Floid Sandolor is excellent. Here in Italy you can find it at almost any barbershop supplier, at the ridiculous price of € 7 for 200 ml (6.8 fl. oz.) of product. Abroad several on-line stores sell it at a very reasonable cost. Again, price is low, quality is high. The packaging is traditional and simple, just a plastic bottle with the famous “Floid” logo impressed. The scent is sweet and classic, of true Italian old barbershops. And what really counts is the performance, that is amazing. I want to repeat it a second time, the Sandolor is a super performing, effective and powerful pre-shave treatment. For a closer, smoother, better shave. And, also, this product is branded Floid, a label that is sinonimous of superior quality since 1932. Meraviglioso.

P.S. Ingredients list: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 42090.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)