What's new

Everyman Jack Aftershave/lotion

Item Description

It seems to be very moisturizing and absorbs quickly. I have been using it as a night time moisturizer as well as an aftershave lotion. I should mention that I use this after I apply my Thayers and Jason 6 in 1 aftershave. That is just my preference though as I feel the Jason AS has some good stuff but doesn't do it for moisturizing. This stuff however keeps my skin from getting tight and has some good stuff in in it. Chamomile, shea butter, aloe and Vit E. I got the sensitive skin version (no fragrance and no parabens or dyes either) Seems to be a nice product. Try it out b/c at 4.99, what do you have to lose.

Latest reviews

Face Lotion/Post-Shave in Signature scent

Price- Great price. I picked up the 1oz travel tube for $1.00.

Quality- It contains good ingredients like Shea Butter, Sunflower seed oil, Aloe, Sea Fennel.

Fights Razor Burn?- It does not, sir.

Efficacy- well, if it doesn't do one of the key things that an a/s is supposed to do, then it is not very efficacious.

Moisturizing- It is very moisturizing. The Shea Butter and Sunflower Seed oil will do that. But I found it a bit heavy for my face. However, I think it'll be great for my winter-dried hands.

No Alcohol Burn- It does not contain alcohol, so no alcohol burn. But if your skin is irritated from a rough shave or have razor burn, this stuff will burn for a couple of minutes, (though not the good burn of alcohol) and afterwards the skin will still feel irritated.

Scent- Signature Mint. It doesn't smell minty at all. No surprise there since there is no mint or peppermint extract or oil listed in the ingredients. To me it smell more like white glue, perhaps Elmer's? Anyway, it's not a strong scent and it only lasts for about an hour.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
0.00 star(s)
D
I am very impressed with this stuff. My fiancee bought me the $1 (1oz travel size) since she knows I am obsessed with shaving stuff. It actually reminds me of the eShave White Tea after shave lotion, except it smells more manly. The Signature smell is very pleasant and very light (the "fragrance" is the last ingredient, which shows how little is in it). I prefer this, since I have realized I am quite sensitive to some fragrance (C&E Sienna does not work for me). I'd recommend this stuff. I am starting to think it will push my Aqua Velva Ice Balm off the shelf (well out of the drawer).
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
I usually have a problem with ASB's clogging my pores, but this stuff does not clog my pores. It absorbs quickly and is effective in moisturizing without being greasy. I do have to use a bit more than say with Poraso ASB, but it is inexpensive. I also use it a facial moisturizer when needed and not just as an after shaving. I bought the unscented since Target was sold out of the scented variety so I can not comment on the scent. So far, this is the best ASB that I have used, but I have only used the Poraso, Nivea, Neutrogena, Loreal, and Aqua Velva ASBs.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)