What's new

Every Man Jack Pre-Shave Scrub / signature mint

Item Description

Every Man Jack pre-Shave Scrub is one of the best deals in the market of facial scrub products. For under five dollars you get a product that uses coconut derived surfactants and polyethylene beads to loosen the dirt and oil that is trapped deep in your pores, and then scrub away the dry and dead skin. It utilizes the properties of various marine extracts and vitamin E to soothe and moisturize your skin, and the signature mint fragrance leaves your face feeling vibrantly refreshed and ready to shave. For those who care more about this stuff than I, it is also dye, oil, sulfate, and paraben free.

Now to the heart of the matter. All that sounds great, but does it work? YES!! I have been using EMJ for almost a year now and have no plans of using other products again. Through the years I used many different facial products. Some good, some horrible. Every Man Jack, however, really does allow you to enjoy the experience of shaving a little bit more. Using this product, I can always feel my skin being cleansed. It is almost a shame when I have to rinse it off, it is really that refreshing.

Price: 10- For $5, there is no equal in my opinion.

Quality: 9- I believe I have made it obvious that this is a superior product to most other facial scrubs.

Latherabity: 5- I did not give a very high rating here simply because this is not a highly lathering product, but it is not meant to be.

Moisturizing: 9- When comparing this to other products of its knid, the moisturizing properties are among the best, again, that is my experience.

Scent: 9- My opinion is tainted in this department, as I LOVE anything with a minty aroma.

Efficacy: 10- This product delivers to a very high degree. It is advertised as a pre-shave scrub, and it is a top notch product in that regard.

Packaging: 9- The tube is easy to use, does not hurt the eyes, and has a feature that I love with these types of products. It stands up on the lid to allow the contents to stay near the opening for easier use.

Although I frequently read about other fellow B&B members enjoying the wonderful experience that EMJ provides, this is the first review. I hope this is helpful when you are struggling to decide what facial scrub you would like to try next. I will warn you though, once you go Jack, you'll never go back!!

EDIT: I had to edit the numbers I put in. The % it came out to made my avatar unhappy. You do not want to **** off ice skating vikings!! I will most likely never give a product all tens, even if the product causes an acute reaction. :eek:

Latest reviews

Price: I picked this up on the BST forum in a trade, but I hear it is very inexpensive.
Quality: Nothing special here, it gets the job done so-so, however I much prefer Garnier facial scrubs for a couple dollars more as they feel more "exfoliating" to me.
Latherability: This product is does not create any sort of lather.
Moisturizing: Not the greatest, left my skin slightly dry afterwards.
Scent: Pleasant mint scent which gives it a slight "cooling" sensation.
Efficacy: I would not purchase this product again simply because it just gets the job done satisfactory, but not any better then any other soaps/facial scrubs I've used.
Packaging: Boring, but the package doesn't effect how it works.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
2.00 star(s)
SWMBO bought this for me and it is going to stay in the rotation. The price is right up my alley, inexpensive. It has a foamy type feel and leaves the face very silky smooth. It is a scrub and you can feel the little beads. The smell is very light, almost unnoticable to me.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Every Man Jack pre-Shave Scrub is one of the best deals in the market of facial scrub products. For under five dollars you get a product that uses coconut derived surfactants and polyethylene beads to loosen the dirt and oil that is trapped deep in your pores, and then scrub away the dry and dead skin. It utilizes the properties of various marine extracts and vitamin E to soothe and moisturize your skin, and the signature mint fragrance leaves your face feeling vibrantly refreshed and ready to shave. For those who care more about this stuff than I, it is also dye, oil, sulfate, and paraben free.

Now to the heart of the matter. All that sounds great, but does it work? YES!! I have been using EMJ for almost a year now and have no plans of using other products again. Through the years I used many different facial products. Some good, some horrible. Every Man Jack, however, really does allow you to enjoy the experience of shaving a little bit more. Using this product, I can always feel my skin being cleansed. It is almost a shame when I have to rinse it off, it is really that refreshing.

Price: 10- For $5, there is no equal in my opinion.

Quality: 9- I believe I have made it obvious that this is a superior product to most other facial scrubs.

Latherabity: 5- I did not give a very high rating here simply because this is not a highly lathering product, but it is not meant to be.

Moisturizing: 9- When comparing this to other products of its knid, the moisturizing properties are among the best, again, that is my experience.

Scent: 9- My opinion is tainted in this department, as I LOVE anything with a minty aroma.

Efficacy: 10- This product delivers to a very high degree. It is advertised as a pre-shave scrub, and it is a top notch product in that regard.

Packaging: 9- The tube is easy to use, does not hurt the eyes, and has a feature that I love with these types of products. It stands up on the lid to allow the contents to stay near the opening for easier use.

Although I frequently read about other fellow B&B members enjoying the wonderful experience that EMJ provides, this is the first review. I hope this is helpful when you are struggling to decide what facial scrub you would like to try next. I will warn you though, once you go Jack, you'll never go back!!

EDIT: I had to edit the numbers I put in. The % it came out to made my avatar unhappy. You do not want to **** off ice skating vikings!! I will most likely never give a product all tens, even if the product causes an acute reaction. :eek:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)