What's new

Euthymol Toothpaste

I don't like the intensive pink colour of this toothpaste, and the fact that the colour stays on my tounge (or somewhere in my mouth) for up to an hour after I've brushed my teeth. The flavour is so strong that it actually hurts my mouth a bit, but I guess it really has a strong antiseptic effect, which is the whole point.
I can see that some people love this stuff, but it's not for me.
I used to use this stuff all the time- Thymol and Eugenol are the main ingredients, constituents of Thyme and Clove essential oil. It's a hugely antiseptic preparation as a result, and has a distinctive medicinal flavour. It tastes the way germoline antiseptic cream smells, and it's the same colour, which is a little worrying...
Latherability and Moisturizing are irrelevant here.

Basically this is a strong tasting toothpaste that has a clovey type feel to it. It's british, and an acquired taste, so it probably won't suit everyone. Its a good toothpaste for me if I plan on having coffee a little bit later in the morning, as it's sweet enough to not completely throw off the taste of coffee.

My main problem with it is the fact that it's hard to get in the US, so you mostly will have to import it to get it.

proxy.php
Top Bottom