What's new

Eton College by Taylor of Old Bond Street

Pros: Freshness, it's not mainstream
Cons: A bit mild, does not last that long
Very nice scent. I would like it to last a bit longer or perhaps I'm getting accustomed to it. I'm a mature man and I think can use it!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Tyronious;2066500 said:
For those who haven't smelled the shaving cream, it has a pretty strong, fresh, citrus scent to it that kinda jumps out at you.

This stuff doesn't smell anything like the cream. Maybe a very, VERY watered down version of it, but they aren't similar at all.

If you're looking for a cologne that matches your Eton College Shaving Cream...this is not it.

I totally agree, I'm still trying to find a cologne that smells like this cream!
For those who haven't smelled the shaving cream, it has a pretty strong, fresh, citrus scent to it that kinda jumps out at you.

This stuff doesn't smell anything like the cream. Maybe a very, VERY watered down version of it, but they aren't similar at all.

If you're looking for a cologne that matches your Eton College Shaving Cream...this is not it.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
1.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
I really like this cologne. Many scents that smell good to me in the bottle don't work with my body chemistry, but this one seems to be fine. I'm 36, so I hope I'm young enough to wear this. As I'm not married and have no girlfriend, I have to rely on my mother for a female opinion. She really likes this scent and she is 63, so maybe it would be ok for a more mature man as well. I don't wear it every day, but usually use it before church services and other "dress-up" events.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
The Eton College cologne is - together with Mr. Taylor's - the first one I've ever purchased. Public opinion about it is a bit mixed, but that's understandable as the target group is mainly younger men. That said you can expect a fresh and young fragrance, starting with warm citrus and a hint of lavender descending into woody untertones during the day.
It's one of the two scents I love to wear at university - young, dynamic but yet completely and positively different from all those mainstream-scents you can smell everywhere.
The spay dispenser comes inside a nice cardboard-box and makes a solid appearance. 1-2 spritzes give me around 8-10 hours of this fine scent - just the right amount of time to be able to go for something more "serious" in the evening.
View attachment 4376

View attachment 4377
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)