What's new

eshave lavender shave cream

Well first off I didn't even know that this product existed til Saturday when a package arrived from westcoastshaving. I raced to open it in anticipation of getting that silver tip shavemac into my hot little hands but instead, inside was a note saying that they miscalculated how many they had in stock and that I will receive one as soon as they get more in stock. :mad: GRRRRRRRR!!!!! So I start rummaging through the box to find the derby shave creams that I had ordered and in there with them was a travel size jar of eshave lavender shave cream and a travel size aftershave balm. Okay, I guess this kinda makes up for the brush not being there. Enough jibber jabber. How well does it work? Eh not too shabby.

Pricing: I gave it a 10 cause I didn't have to pay a cent for it, but a regular size jar goes for about $20.

Quality: Its right around an 8. A very nice cream but certainly not one of the three t's

Scent: Oh its got a lovely lavender scent to it but it could've been a bit more stronger. 8

Latherability: Lather is soft with stiff peaks and doesn't take a whole lot of effort. Overall 9

Efficacy: Does what its supposed to do and does it well. 9

Moistureizing: Face didn't feel dry afterwards. 8

Packaging: Comes in a neat little plastic jar with a screw on lid which is perfect for traveling. 8

All in all it will remain in my rotation
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability