What's new

eShave Floral Shave Cream

I too can not understand why no one talks about eShave. This is a very nice cream that has one of the best floral scents out there. I consistently get good results with this cream. It is definitely on par with any of the other big name products I've used. This cream whips into a generous lather that provides a nice shave cushion. A recommended cream that is a can't miss for floral/rose scent lovers.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
All the eShave creams I have tried are excellent, second to none. They lather explosively and shave superbly. I find the scents to be unusual and the packaging a little cheap but neither reflects the creams quality. Seriously, I rank them right up there with Musgo Real, Speick and the 4 Ts without hesitation.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I agree with your evaluation. This is a great cream. Very moisturizing, slick, and that scent is terrific. Compared to some other high end creams I've purhcased, this one is worth the money. One of my favorites.
For the life of me, I can not figure out why this product gets no discussion. I just received it today, and the first thing that I should point out is the incredible scent of this stuff! I've only had it a day and both my girlfriend AND sister have tried to steal it when she came over! The scent is indisputably rose, and may very well be my favorite rose-scented cream as it now stands. I gave it an easy 10, this is one of the best rose scented products I've ever smelled.

I have heard that some people have a difficult time lathering eShave creams. Here's a hint; less water. I let my brush drip dry and then gave it a few shakes. This cream needs very little water. I must have hit the "sweet spot" from the get-go, I got lots of very rich, slick lather.

As far as efficacy is concerned, I haven't tried many better. A simply awesome shave! Very slick stuff that cuts very close! I am definitely a rose lover, and this may be one of the best performers. This is truly great stuff that deserves a try!

I do notice some moisturizing properties, I only used an alcohol-based aftershave and my skin feels great. After only one shave so far, I am very impressed! It shines in all categories. This shaving cream is $20, and it performs like a $20 cream.

Here's the discussion thread... http://badgerandblade.com/vb/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=17
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)