What's new

eShave Aftershave Cream - White Tea

Price: It's not as cheap as Nivea ASB, but its a good price for a top shelf product.

Quality: This is a VERY concentrated product. A little dab on each cheek can spread easily and get to work quickly. Since you have to use so little, I imagine this tub lasting quite a while.

Razor Burn: The main reason I use aftershave is to prevent razor burn by nourishing the skin. This stuff more than delivers in this category, as it keeps away the redness and irritation (even if my technique was less than stellar).

Cooling Sensation: I don't really notice a cooling sensation, but then again my face is not normally on fire after a shave. Going with a 4 based on my indifference.

Scent: I much prefer the White Tea scent to the other eShave offerings. I would have given this a 10 if it smelled just like the White Tea shave cream, but it does not. The aftershave is a bit more citrusy/sweet smelling. It still complements the White Tea cream nicely.

Efficacy: It does its job and then some.

Moisturizing: I wish I could rate higher than 10 for this category. Other aftershaves left my skin still a bit dry and tough after use. This product leaves your skin incredibly soft and smooth all day long, no need for a supplemental product. In fact, I use it as a daily moisturizer (shave or no shave). This is probably all due to the shea butter ingredient.

No Alcohol Burn: None whatsoever (it does not contain alcohol).
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
I purchased the eShave Aftershave Cream in White Tea without knowing much about the product. It was on sale at one of my favourite vendors, so I took the plunge. In the end, I'm very happy that I did.

This aftershave cream is slightly thicker and creamier than a balm. A small amount spread over the face and neck is absorbed quickly, and moisturizes immediately. I wouldn't normally rate the price so highly, but a little goes a very long way, which helps increase the value rating for this product.

The aftershave itself contains shea butter, which is very moisturizing. My face feels great for hours after application. I would suggest using a toner or alum block before applying the aftershave, as it doesn't do much in the way of tightening the skin by itself.

The scent is pleasant and light, and is most similar to a sweet tea. It's very agreeable, and not overpowering.

If you're interested in a moisturizing aftershave that is a bit thicker than a typical balm, I suggest you give this one a shot. Another plus, since it's so useful in small quantities, I like taking a small amount in a travel container which lasts me for some time.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)