What's new

Em's Place "Outdoors" Glycerine Round

I got these soap about a month ago and LOVE IT. It mixes well with Prorazo and Musgo Real for "superlather" and stands up on its own as well. I find that it lathers great in a bowl. Overall, I'll buy it again. Or another scent from Emily just for a change because there isn't anything wrong with the Outdoors smell.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
I am very partial to glycerin soaps, so I may be biased. This has been one of my favorite soaps ever since I started wet shaving. The slickness along with it's moisturizing properties have never left me anything but elated at my shaves. I tend to have dry skin, so drying soaps leave me extremely uncomfotable. I also enjoy the fresh green scent. Get it and love it!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
I will second everything in the orignal except the lather. I really dont have much trouble getting lather from it. Now I face lather so that may change some things if the original reviewer was bowl lathering, but not sure. I cant say enough about her products and service!!

Get some, you'll like it.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Hey! THis is good stuff! Like I said in the synopsis, good light scent, great slickness (which I think is common for glycerine bars). The only shortomcing I can mention is not a lot of lather. Price is not bad either, and seems to be lasting quite well.

Scent is Cedarwood, Rosewood, Frankincense, Geranium, Lime, Pine Needle and Lemon essential oils. Has a woodsy-citrus aroma with a hint of floral-spice. Light and pleasing smell. The cedar and lemon dominates.

Nuff said! Try it!

http://www.emsplace.com/grooming/mens_grooming_toiletries.aspx#glycerin
Top Bottom