What's new

em's place outdoors after shave balm

I just got some of this the other day, outdoor scented of course. I used it after a shave and it feels amazing. It left my skin bbs and moisturized. I never get razor burn so I didn't really conciously think of its soothing power, but I do have an occasional break out and this just allows the skin to breath and feel refreshed. In fact since using this I have no had a break out, the whole idea of asb is to help heal ailments and this sure does it. "Em" is a great woman and she really knows what she's doing, plus she is the kindest soul on this Earth.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
I have found this to be one of the most effective and soothing balms I've used. I like the scent as it is mild subdued.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I have not tried he Outdoors but I am currently using Skindicinal and Lavender.
SC and ASB. They are great! My next purchase will be Lime Citrus SC and ASB.

DaveS
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I pretty much use this exclusively. It wroks great. No oil residue, very satisfying feeling. It also works better than anything on the market for my kids chapped hands. Scent isnt overbearing. Its all natural. If I do get razor burn it is gone in no time after my application.

For the money and the incredible service you get from Emily, you cant get a better AS for the price. Even double the price for that matter.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
WoW ! I just recieved my first order from em's today, which included her outdoors scented shave cream and after shave balm along with trumpers coconut shave cream. Well you can imagine my dilemma never having shaved with any of these products I could not decide whether to use the trumpers cream or the em's. OK so as not to keep you in suspense I chose to go with the em's pre shave oil, shave cream and balm, and I must say i could not be happier. The pso and the cream were excellent in every way however the after shave balm was outstanding and reminded me of the gentlemans refinery after shave balm which is one of my favorites although quite a bit more expensive. The balm is a light milky balm with a pleasant scent that seems to absorb quickly without any residue leaving the skin feeling soft and well hydrated. Please note that I did not rate the balm on its ability to fight razor burn because I did not have any razor burn so I really can't say whether its effective in fighting razor burn, but I can say it's a great product that will be part of my regular rotation and I plan on ordering more em's products in various scents.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)