What's new

Em's Place Lime Citrus Aftershave and Body Splash

This is the fourth aftershave I've tried, the other being two Boosters and Old Spice. I'm not entirely sure where to place this one. Definitely before Old Spice, since while I like Old Spice scent, I can't always tolerate it. I don't like the scent as much as Booster June Clover, but it's nicer than Boosters Lime. It has a tangy, citrusy smell that doesn't overpower you. The scent stays around a while too. It's been several hours and I can still catch a hint of it. Booster is gone within the hour. Actually within minutes.

When you take the top off this stuff you are greeted by a sparkly looking concoction. The sparkles must be the oils - you have to shake this up before you apply it, otherwise you will end up with nothing but oils on your skin. There is of course no alcohol sting, since there is no alcohol. It contains witch hazel and some other things to do it's magic. I had managed to beat myself up pretty well and the goodies in this stuff soothed things right down. I did miss the sting from the alcohol - if I didn't think that it would destroy the benefits of what all is in this, I'd add some! :) But it does it's job in the most pleasant way you can imagine, and smells great. There seems to be no leftover residue to cause problems. My skin feels quite relaxed and smooth. Very highly recommended.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)