What's new

Edwin Jagger (Solid Chrome Handle) Chatsworth

I wonder if the Joel just got a bad one, my experience had been very different. This has been my daily brush for the last five years. It's a little floppy, but feels great first thing in the morning. I don't have a lot of experience with other brushes, largely because I've been very happy with this one. And it looks great.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
3.00 star(s)
displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

This brush is somewhat of a disaster… while the handle is gorgeous, it is WAYYYY too heavy, is horribly balanced, and has a floppy brush head… which is weird, as I had this brush with a plastic handle, and it was quite nice!

At any rate, this brush is somewhat “vulfix-like” in that it is quite floppy, not very luxurious, and so on and so forth. The handle is probably the biggest downfall, as when you twirl the brush in a circular motion, the weight acts as a counter-balance and it actually works against you.

One thing I do REALLY like on this however, is the packaging, see pics above.

Bristle – NOT silvertip, it’s “super” and mediocre super at that. Puny knot packed loosely, with a floppy brush head.

Handle – Gorgeous looking, a terrible chore to use – somewhat ergonomic.

Quality – Handle is expertly crafted and polished, and the brush is well made… just poor design.

Overall – Not really worth the $, and very forgettable.

Sorry… not much to say on this, it just was just unimpressive.

TO DISCUSS THIS REVIEW - PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php
Price
3.00 star(s)
Density
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)