What's new

Ed Pinaud Clubman, Old School Scent

Pros: I like to think Napolean and I are shaving together.
Cons: I use it sparingly so I really don't know the affect on others.
My first haircut came in '50 or '51 in one of those white-tiled emporiums where men got their "chop job" and shave followed by the overpowering smell of Clubman. If you remember, in those days your barber really slathered you down with aftershave and hair tonic and smelling overwhelming was not an embarrassment but a badge of good grooming. (To be clear, at the age of three I didn't get slathered.) Only about four or five years ago did I try Clubman from eBay. The scent was time-travel to me and the price was ridiculous compared to today's products. I do get the tingle but not the burn and had settled on Vegetal as my go-to for the most authentic flashback. Does my mug right.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Reactions: MrBeez
Pros: It's got it all..
Cons: Does not compute.
How many years has this been around? And still unbeatable. In my opinion, my day to day shave could not be improved upon unless I could buy the 1950's / 1960's version of Old Spice but since that ain't happening, I then rely upon "Old Faithful" and loosen the lid on my Clubman Penaud and splash away. Always enjoyable.

p.s. And I love the sting of alcohol. ;)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Strong and Long Lasting. I can still smell it on my clothes when I wash them.
Wife Loves it and the Women I work with like it.
Cons: NONE
This is a historical scent that been wore by men for over 150 years. If you want a LONG lasting scent this is the one to buy.

So get up go to the store and grab a Legend Clubman and you can also get a body powder , shampoo and other products.

Women will flock to you wearing this stuff.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Just the right "burn"
Cons: Plastic bottle
I've been using Pinaud Clubman for decades. I also enjoy the Vanilla, Bay Rum and Lime Sec. Periodically, I try others such as Captains Choice, Lucky Tiger, Proraso and others but I always come back to one of the Pinauds, at least 1/2 of the time to Clubman. Can't beat it!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)