What's new

Ecotools Bamboo Brush

Item Description

I received this brush as gift from my wife, after constantly complaining about the pricks and irritation caused by my (Tweezerman) badger brush.
I have sensitive skin and this was as soft and dense brush as I've found.

Pros: Price, Extremely soft, never pricks, never irritates, never sheds, comfortable to hold and has a long handle (which could be a con to some of you guys) and is available at your local Target, Walgreen, CVS for $6.99 (?!)

This bad-boy hold a lot of lather, I mixed hot water and 1 OZ of KOS gel and it literally held all of it, and the spread felt like the warms soft hands of a masseuse.

Cons: Make-up brush, long handle.

Let's face it, this is/looks like your girlfriends/wife's Make-Up brush but who cares? this is a brush with very little downsides to it, so enjoy your shave and thank me later :cool:

Product Description.

Earth-friendly, Cruelty free hair, Natural & recycled materials, Reusable storage pouch (made from hemp). This earth-friendly brush shows respect for the planet. The Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth's resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.

Latest reviews

I received this brush as gift from my wife, after constantly complaining about the pricks and irritation caused by my (Tweezerman) badger brush.
I have sensitive skin and this was as soft and dense brush as I've found.

Pros: Price, Extremely soft, never pricks, never irritates, never sheds, comfortable to hold and has a long handle (which could be a con to some of you guys) and is available at your local Target, Walgreen, CVS for $6.99 (?!)

This bad-boy hold a lot of lather, I mixed hot water and 1 OZ of KOS gel and it literally held all of it, and the spread felt like the warms soft hands of a masseuse.

Cons: Make-up brush, long handle.

Let's face it, this is/looks like your girlfriends/wife's Make-Up brush but who cares? this is a brush with very little downsides to it, so enjoy your shave and thank me later :cool:

Product Description.

Earth-friendly, Cruelty free hair, Natural & recycled materials, Reusable storage pouch (made from hemp). This earth-friendly brush shows respect for the planet. The Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth's resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)