What's new

Earth Science For Men Problem Skin Treatment - Triple Action After Shave

Item Description

This is my first review so here goes.

I have fairly recently returned to wet shaving and have been enjoying the process of trying a lot of samples. My wife suggested I try more natural alternatives so I tried this one - Earth Science For Men Problem Skin Treatment - Triple Action After Shave. I was dubious that an inexpensive health food store product would perform like the high end products I was coming to love.

I was pleasantly surprised. This product does work differently from others and I like the differences.

First the price - It comes in a six-ounce bottle with a pump spray top. I bought it online for $5.50. The spray top makes it possible to apply it efficiently so I imagine it will last awhile.

Quality - It seems to be high quality. I like its purity in that I often find "natural" products that seem to have a lot of dubious ingredients. The ingredients in this product seem to be good.

Fights razor burn - Does a great job for me. I have the unfortunate combination of a tough beard and really tender skin, especially low on my neck. This product has witch hazel so if I am particularly hard on myself while shaving, it will sting a bit. The soothing effects come 30 seconds or so after application, when it absorbs and leaves my skin in a nice state - not oily, just soothed and soft.

Cooling - I would not say that it is exceptionally cooling in that spraying any liquid on the face has at least some cooling effect.

Scent - The scent is really interesting and hard to describe. Herby, perhaps floral hints. My wife really loves the scent. I could not describe the scent as overtly masculine or feminine.

Efficacy - I like it.

Moisturizing - Great if you like a product that moisturizes without being oily. It leaves my skin just the way I like it.

No alcohol burn - it does not seem to have alcohol in it but it does have witch hazel, which can sting a bit if I have beat myself up. If I get a smooth shave I get no sting at all.

I hope that is descriptive enough. I like the product and will definitely buy it again.:biggrin:

Latest reviews

Was at a whole foods store last night and found it hidden behind more pricey items. At the price of $6. I bought one.
Tried it this morning with very impressive results. It does have a scent but it is a faint one; gave good results. It does have a cooling sensation which I attribute to the evaporation in the skin.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This is my first review so here goes.

I have fairly recently returned to wet shaving and have been enjoying the process of trying a lot of samples. My wife suggested I try more natural alternatives so I tried this one - Earth Science For Men Problem Skin Treatment - Triple Action After Shave. I was dubious that an inexpensive health food store product would perform like the high end products I was coming to love.

I was pleasantly surprised. This product does work differently from others and I like the differences.

First the price - It comes in a six-ounce bottle with a pump spray top. I bought it online for $5.50. The spray top makes it possible to apply it efficiently so I imagine it will last awhile.

Quality - It seems to be high quality. I like its purity in that I often find "natural" products that seem to have a lot of dubious ingredients. The ingredients in this product seem to be good.

Fights razor burn - Does a great job for me. I have the unfortunate combination of a tough beard and really tender skin, especially low on my neck. This product has witch hazel so if I am particularly hard on myself while shaving, it will sting a bit. The soothing effects come 30 seconds or so after application, when it absorbs and leaves my skin in a nice state - not oily, just soothed and soft.

Cooling - I would not say that it is exceptionally cooling in that spraying any liquid on the face has at least some cooling effect.

Scent - The scent is really interesting and hard to describe. Herby, perhaps floral hints. My wife really loves the scent. I could not describe the scent as overtly masculine or feminine.

Efficacy - I like it.

Moisturizing - Great if you like a product that moisturizes without being oily. It leaves my skin just the way I like it.

No alcohol burn - it does not seem to have alcohol in it but it does have witch hazel, which can sting a bit if I have beat myself up. If I get a smooth shave I get no sting at all.

I hope that is descriptive enough. I like the product and will definitely buy it again.:biggrin:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)