What's new

Dunhill Nightcap

Pros: A great way to end the day.
Cons: The vitamin N might be too much for some.
A typical English blend with a punch. The nicotine content of this blend is higher than most. Those sensitive to nicotine might have a problem with it. As I am a former cigarette and occasional cigar smoker, it doesn't bother me.

There are lots of flavors going on here. The Virginias bring that bright and nutty flavor to the party while the latakia brings the smoky punch. Apparently there is some perique in here too, but I don't detect it unless it is the peppery flavor that this blend has.

All in all, this is one great English blend. Definitely NOT a morning smoke or for the nicotine timid.
Pros: English blend, strong and rich, Vitamin N wallop
Cons: the pros are the cons if you are not ready for it
I must say off the bat that this is one of my favorite 'baccy's. This is probably one of the strongest and most flavorful English blends you will find. The best analogy is that Nightcap is the "whiskey neat" or "black coffee" of the pipe tobacco world. It packs tons of flavor as well as a big Vitamin N punch. If it is your first try, I recommend standing up while smoking and have a sugary drink nearby. The ribbon cut is easy to pack and stays lit fairly well. I have yet to find a complaint with this tobacco.
Aroma
4.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Value
5.00 star(s)
Flavor
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)