What's new

DR Harris Arlington shaving cream

Item Description

Around a year ago, I bought DR Harris Arlington shaving cream in a store selling all kinds of high-end English creams and soaps. I was immediately impressed with the lather ability and ease of shave with this cream. The scent is a bit weak in the cream, and maybe the moisturizing could be a teeny touch better, but everything else about this stuff is wonderful.

Jeff

Latest reviews

Pros: latherablity, scent
Cons: scent (to a certain degree)
This has to be the best cream that I have ever used. With a small dollop of cream I was able to fill my bowl with creamy lather!!! I have never been able to do the same with TOBS or my gold standard, Maca Root. The cream stayed creamy throughout my 3 and 1/2 passes, which is another issue I have had in the past with TOBS. It was fine shaving experience, marred only by a couple of nicks due to opertor error (and a new Feather blade).

I have mixed feelings about the scent. It smells a lot like 4711 and nice and fresh citrusy. BUT. My significant other pointed out that it also smells like Brylcreem!!! And I have that stuck in my head now!!! So lets see how things progress.

Nonetheless this is truly an awesome product and highly recommended for all shavers. Top 3 creams!!

I will open my Marlborough tub tomorrow and have high expectations!!!
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Scent, Lather
Cons: Price
I absolutely love the scent of this product - so fresh and masculine - not soapy at all! Then moisturizing is great and contributes to a very close shave! I don't get nicks with this cream! The lather lasts forever and whips up quickly! One of my favorites for shaving rotation! Try it - you'll love it!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Slick, Smells Great, Loads of Lather
Cons: Wish there was more
Great stuff. Slick lather. Smells like a modern take on the classic barbershop scent.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)