What's new

Dovo Nail Clippers - INOX

These nail clippers are expensive. The going price is about 80 US dollars if you want the pair of large and small clippers. But quality comes at a premium.

They are a standard, fold-out lever style clipper. No frills, but they do what they do very, very well.

I've been using a pair of fingernail and a pair of toenail Dovo INOX clippers for about 2 years now. From the very first time I used these clippers, I knew this was a quality product. Where normally I would have to really put the squeeze on a pair of clippers to get through my nails, the Dovo INOX clippers makes short work of the job.

I had always been used to the dime-store, chrome plated cheap-o clippers. They were like miniature pit-bulls, biting and pulling at my nails. Sometimes I had to wonder whether the cheap-o brand clippers would actually get through my nails before they gave out and snapped or fell apart.

The Dovo INOX clippers go through my nails with ease and comfort. It takes little effort to get through my nails now, so I end up with a much more accurate and natural-looking cut. I don't have to worry about the clippers slipping or ripping the nail, or not making a clean cut. Every cut is even and predictable because the clipper blades are sharp and they are a precision grooming tool.

If I somehow became separated from the ones I have now, I would buy them again without hesitation. On either fingernails and toenails, they are a fantastic grooming tool.

A highly recommended product for the discerning gentleman.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)