What's new

Dovo 7-Piece Stainless Manicure Set

Here's a very nice 7-piece stainless steel manicure set by Dovo. The set includes:

Toenail clipper
Cuticle scissors
Nail scissors
Tweezers
Nail file
Nail cuticle implements (two)

The set isn't cheap at $135 from leesrazors.com, but you get a variety of items for grooming your nails. The fit and finish are superb, as the items are sharp where they're supposed to be, with no traces of machining or casting. The scissors cut very well. I'm particularly fond of the cuticle scissors having found them very handy. The toenail clipper is a beast. It looks like it can handle any nail you can throw at it. Nice touches, such as a bearing near end of the spring of the toe clippers, are what set this set apart from others. The tools are comfortable and smooth. They feel like they'll last a lifetime.

A few minor issues. First, the nail file seems a tad flimsy. It's as good as any others I've seen, but I was expecting it to be a little thicker. Good thing I don't find myself using it. The other minor complaint is the plastic could be a tad nicer. It does the job, but isn't quite in the class as the rest of the set.

Overall, a very nice set, and one I've very happy to have. Recommended.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Please use this thread for discussions of this review.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
4.00 star(s)
Performance
4.00 star(s)