What's new

Don Marco

Pros: lathered well, very slick, good after-shave feel
Cons: scent(matter of opinion)
On performance alone, I'd rate this product a 9+. It lathered well, and seemed to protect my skin very nicely. It also left my face feeling wonderful after the shave.

The only thing I didn't care for was the scent, but I know that's a matter of opinion. It was probably the first citrusy scent I purchased, and I'm evidently not a fan of citrus.

I would definitely recommend this product on performance alone though! After trying this RR soap, I've ordered a few more RR's in different scents because I was that impressed with the performance.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Great lather, great scent
Cons: Scent doesn't linger?
This is a very nice soap. It lathers easily with no fuss, has a very nice scent that washes off with the soap and didn't cost much to boot. I face lather exclusively and this soap is nice and soft so it is easy to load up the brush and get started.

The only down side I can see to this product is that the scent doesn't linger. In my case, I kind of like that but I know some folks like a scent that sticks around.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Scent is delightful , could be a bit more powerful though
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Slick lather, nice scent, good price, good packaging
I don't think you can go wrong with this soap, unless you don't like sweet citrusy smells, then you can buy the Cumba Cheech which is much milder. Back to the Don Marco, super slick lather, as much as you want as long as you know what you're doing when lathering I don't think you can go wrong with it. Very sturdy container with a screw on lid.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)