What's new

Dirty English

Pros: Serious, bold and manly with just the touch of spice needed to attract the women
If you're wearing this, you should be sitting on your motorbike wearing your leather jacket swigging from a whiskey bottle and listening to Great White on full blast.

A timeless fragrance.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
0.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
The opening is a sweet spiced orange scent. Instantly reminded of the orange liquour Cointreau. That feeling stays with me throughout.

There is some leather scent buried in there somewhere, and in the dry down I get tobacco as well. However the overwhelming sickly sweet orange boozy scent remains predominant.

I wear it every now and then for a change, but by the end of the day I've had enough of it and back in the cupboard it goes. It's a going out for a night in the pub scent IMO.

It's well packaged in a heavy glass bottle which would not look out of place on a bar counter.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
Go to LuckyScent.com. You can buy samples. C&S 88 reeks of Roses.
I gave it a whiff at Sephora, and thought it was pretty nice. Tincan's impressions seem accurate, but I found it a bit subdued and not so "in your face" with it's manliness. There was a pack of hipster D-bags fawning over it as well, so I took a pass based on the "well, if THEY like it, I wouldn't want it" factor. Guys like this:
proxy.php

That ride bikes like these:
proxy.php

It's so hard to find a scent that says "ME" and not "ME + every other guy in the room". This one was unique enough, but in the end my wife said "NOT ME", and I trust her nose and instinct. Now if I can just find a sample of C&S 88, I'll put it to the test (although she hates rose scents on men...).
This scent smells like its bottle looks. James Bond meets Harley-Davidson meets Indiana Jones. It has a very pleasant leathery smell with good staying power that is really something to be had. Priced from $30-60 this will definitely keep 'em coming back for more! I say its a must try!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)