What's new

Denim Original

FYI, Olibanum is a resin related to frankincense.
If the Lost TV would have a Dharma initiative aftershave, it would be this one...
View attachment 137668
This is the second Denim aftershave that I review and so far, they are very good products. A bit difficult to find around here (Australia) but worth the trouble.

There was a short discussion and more information in this thread: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=44401

Price: This aftershave is quite cheap in places like UK, it goes for around £3. Shipping is a killer but the AS itself, not too bad.
Quality: Very nice product, better than cheaper products such as Gillette. I would say it's in the same category than Brut (Euro).
Fights Razor Burn: It does a decent job, the redness goes away in a few minutes.
Cooling Sensation: No menthol or anything in this one but doesn't burn too much either.
Scent: Denim website describe it as a main fragrance of Olibanum (No idea what that is) and Bergamot, Petitgrain, Salvia Sclarea, Amber, Vetiver and Cedar wood lavish in the background... My sophisticated nose that can only define 2-3 fragrances says: Something woodsy but not like sandalwood and something sweet but not like a fruit(I don't get the bergamot). Not a bad scent in the end.
Efficacy: Very good and absorbed quickly
Moisturizing: I am not left with an overly dry face.
No Alcohol Burn: It does burn a bit like any AS splash.

Conclusion: Very good AS, compared to the other one I tried (Denim Chill), I would get the Chill over the Original.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)