What's new

Denim Chill

This after shave is part of the new serie from Denim. Denim current offers the "Classic Serie" and the "New Serie". This is not Denim Black.

There's a bit of information in this thread regarding the products: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=44401

On the review now. I'm almost done using my bottle of Denim Chill, I must have 10% left. I used it for a solid 3 weeks in a row now to do this review. I normally straight shave everyday.

Price - This is not the cheapest AS if you have to import it but it's still not too expensive. Members in the UK can get this for £3. It's not the case in Oz. Thanks again to this forum and their members, I had a Gent mailing me a bottle. Shipping was a killer but I would do it again if I had to!
Quality - Good quality product it doesn't smell artificial or fake.
Fights Razor Burn - I sometimes have redness when I finish shaving and the redness disappear within 20 minutes when I'm done.
Cooling Sensation - This bit was a bummer as I was expecting "Chill" to have menthol and it doesn't. It doesn't cool you either...
Scent - According to the Website, I should have a few citrus and flowers. My nose is not that sophisticated... I have a 'Green scent' that reminds me a bit of Proraso White soap (Aloe & Green Tea). I also have a faint Tarragon in the background. It's a nice scent, I really enjoy it.
Efficacy - Very efficient AS, the burning sensation doesn't last long and the redness goes away quickly, if any.
Moisturizing - My skin doesn't feel greasy or dry in the end.
No Alcohol Burn - It does burn a bit but then, most Splash do...

Conclusion - This one would be on my 'Buy again' list. Very happy with it, very nice AS.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)