What's new

Denim Black shaving cream

Item Description

Lathering shaving cream, made in Italy under license of codaa Switzerland which also makes the Denim aftershaves.

Latest reviews

Pros: Protective, nice smell, all ground great product
Cons: None noticed
This cream was double the price of the other creams of sale here, but also, its a 100ml compared to the others which are normally 70ml. Its a pleasant smell, spicy, a little like old spice.
As the other reviewer noted, lathering took a bit of effort but once done, with plenty of water, it produces loads of lather. I face lather but with a new product I bowl lather, so I get to know its particular requirements, so I have seen it produce a LOT of lather.

The shave was very comfortable and my face was well protected. Afterwards, my skin was comfortable and irritation free.

All in all, this is a great product.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: High quality lather pleasant smell
Cons: Availability
I've been a life long fan of DENIM aftershaves and over the last decade have gone through several bottles. The DENIM black was one of my favourite. So I was thrilled to find a tube of the corresponding shaving cream.
The scent is mild, doesn't really remind me of the aftershave and is very similar to musk offerings from local Indian creams; but the performance is outstanding!
The lather takes a little work to build but once done it is both slick and voluminous. The cream has menthol which doesn't freeze your face but, is pleasantly cooling and is best felt after the final cold water rinse.

If you want a little musk, a little spice and a little cooling this is a fantastic cream to buy.

Another great shaving product from Italy under license of codaa,Switzerland(which makes the aftershaves too).
I started a discussion thread, but I seem to be the only one who has used this gem.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/409286-Denim-Black-shaving-cream
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability