What's new

Denim Black Aftershave

it's a nice after shave but if you have no sensitive skin.i like very much its scent and its dirty cheap.if conter can fix the problem with the alcohol burn it'll be total success.my rotation is this,the tabac balm,and a davidoff balm which is the best that i ever own.by the way, this old style scent is my favorite along with brut.+1 for this good product
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Good product from Conter and......thats all.It contain alcohol and make my very sensitive skin dry.Also the smell is good but TOO hard for my nose.:cursing:.I dont't like alcohol burning in aftershave.I prefer use aftershave balm(Nivea,Malizia,Proraso Pre&Post shave ),and aftershave gel(Nivea,Gillette).My top favorite aftershave product is Proraso Pre&Post shave cream:punk:.I like'em very,very much
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)
D
I first saw its commercial on TV when I was just a kid.Denim-for the man who always wins...The commercial was quite fancy, and I loved it so much.When I first tried the scent...O M F G, I have been pwned! It is like a pure macho, masculin, and totally unmistakable.It is made by Conter in Itali, I have tried also the product line from the same manufacturer, it was called Tesori d`Oriente, and when I smelled it for the first time, I said-I swear it comes from the same factory! And I was not wrong.Both products from Conter blow anything else out of the water.From the more expensive aftershaves, I own only Tabac, and I like the Denim way more, although Tabac feels very gentle and maybe moisturizes my skin a bit more.The bottle of this Denim is very nice, it reminds me of retro, old school drinking travel bottle.The looks, the price, the scent, the feel-it is all like a genuine man!It contains alcohol, it is fierce on my way sensitive skin, but my skin is the most sensitive in the world, I am sure I hold the world record about this, even my gilfriend said this.Also, I always have many nicks after shaving, no matter what blade do I put in my Tech or Slim Adjustable.The Tabac lasts a bit more, but when I splash Denim on my skin, I feel like screaming, drinking it and diving into a lake of this scent! I took the shower gel and everything else from this product line.It feels like a gem in my HUGE collection.Last times, from Picadilly Bulgaria, 4 EUR per box, I saw a giftbox that contained one shower gel and one aftershave, and I took 4 of this, as I had no more money, and even walked 2 km home for this.:w00t::cursing:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)