What's new

Dalan D'Men Cool Shaving Cream

This is a relatively unknown shaving cream from Turkey. It's available at the time of this writing (Dec. 2009) for $2.99 each, or 3 for $8.00.

In addition to the Cool variety, it also comes in " Sensitive ", and "Energetic" varieties. Despite a slightly different formula for each cream, I can't really tell any difference between the three; they smell the same, and perform the same.

The scent of this cream is fruity, and reminds me greatly of "Fruit Stripe Gum". I find the scent to be very pleasing.

This comes in a 3.5 oz tube, inside of a box, which is the same size as a tub of TOBS.

It is said to contain allantoin, and seaweed extract. The allantoin is supposed to help repair irritation, and small cuts.

Overall, this is a very good budget minded cream. It's not as good as TOBS for example, but does produce a rich lather, that is more than adequate for shaving. I have been using this off, and on for about the last month, and I don't suffer razor burn, or dry skin.

I am quite happy with this creams performance, and would certainly purchase it again.

The discussion thread for this cream can be found HERE.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)