What's new

Da Vinci cleaning soap for brushes

Item Description

I've coincidentally found this cleaning soap for (shaving) brushes at a local drugstore. It's a product by Da Vinci and it's made in Germany. You use it like a shaving soap. It has a powerful citrus scent, but the scent doesn't last long. The price for this 40g edition was 5.99€, which is a bargain considering its great longevity and usefulness. I've used it once and I'm pretty content with it. The brush keeps its naturally flexibility and softness. You use it every two to three months.

Ingredients:

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Acqua, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance

Latest reviews

I've coincidentally found this cleaning soap for (shaving) brushes at a local drugstore. It's a product by Da Vinci and it's made in Germany. You use it like a shaving soap. It has a powerful citrus scent, but the scent doesn't last long. The price for this 40g edition was 5.99€, which is a bargain considering its great longevity and usefulness. I've used it once and I'm pretty content with it. The brush keeps its naturally flexibility and softness. You use it every two to three months.

Ingredients:

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Acqua, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)