What's new

D.R. Harris Bay Rum Aftershave

Item Description

DR Harris is world-renowned for their wonderful shaving creams and soaps. A week ago, I picked up a bottle of their Bay Rum aftershave, and although I'd call it an elegant brand, it kind of disappointed me. First of all, the price is rather steep, and the scent is rather slim, even for an aftershave. Although I don't by any means bathe in it, I find that the bay rum scent tends to be scanty. The moisturizing effect is wonderful however, and it does a great job of killing razor burn.

Latest reviews

After one spray of the tester in the DRH store the scent had vanished within half an hour. I really don't know if I liked the scent as it vanished too quickly to form an opinion. Arlington lasts longer. Sandalwood lasts an eternity by comparison. Oh well, can't win them all.
DR Harris is world-renowned for their wonderful shaving creams and soaps. A week ago, I picked up a bottle of their Bay Rum aftershave, and although I'd call it an elegant brand, it kind of disappointed me. First of all, the price is rather steep, and the scent is rather slim, even for an aftershave. Although I don't by any means bathe in it, I find that the bay rum scent tends to be scanty. The moisturizing effect is wonderful however, and it does a great job of killing razor burn.

Item information

Added by
crackstar
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from crackstar

Top Bottom